Forums » Composers

Music for film, games and independent artists

• January 1, 2009 7:48 PM PST

I am new to the networking section of student film makers and would like to open up with a brief description of what I do. You will be hard-pressed to find someone as dedicated to myself when it comes to pushing the boundaries of great art. I hope I can work with talented individuals, helping them realize their project by composing the underscore and soul of what they see in their creation. I am a subliminal and hidden asset to a film or game creator. I weave beautiful backdrops to compliment your visions. All of my work is demonstrated on my website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Student projects qualify for a free non-exclusive rate. I extend this opportunity to students and young film makers so I can build my portfolio. Take advanatage of this offer by filling out a free quote request on my site. I am one of the easiest guys you will ever work with. You can count on me to bring exhilirating and emotional work everytime you call on me. I look forward to working with you.../../../file/smile/biggrin.gif" mce_src="http://studentfilmmakers.network/file/smile/biggrin.gif" alt="">