Forums » Composers

Need Composer?

• 39 posts
    March 14, 2008 11:21 AM PDT

If you need a composer you might find them here or in the forums on the home page. www.studentfilmmakers.com  and, if you are a composer looking for work you might want to post some examples and post here and in the forums on the home page.

• March 19, 2008 12:57 PM PDT

Composer available for any artistic video project.

www.kv-audio.com

• March 23, 2008 8:01 PM PDT

Hi there, I'm just getting started in film scoring and am looking for experience in writing for film, whether it be a single scene or the whole picture. Examples of my work can be found at 

myspace.com/richardjohnfilmmusic

or

myspace.com/richardjohnpiano

Happy listening!

Richard John

• April 16, 2008 2:31 PM PDT

Hi my name is Ed Jones and I am based in the UK. If anybody would like to listen to of my material, please check me out at:-

www.edjonesmusic.com

I
    am looking to work on independent films and I am currently working on my first UK based project -'Beggars Choice'.

Will be in New York in September if any U.S. based film-makers would like to hook up. Cheers,

Ed Jones

• June 13, 2007 8:29 AM PDT
    I Did!

I liked it a lot, I thought it was well made and stayed true to the feel of 28 days later. I read the article in AC prior to seeing it, and I though Enrique Chediak's documentary camera style worked so perfectly with the over all theme of the film.

That being said I'm a huge sucker for zombie movies in general so I knew I was going to like it just because I love zombie films.

EDIT: oh yeah this is a screenwriting group. The script was pretty good, I mean it's a zombie movie so it's not like it has in depth and heartfelt dialogue, but the story moved appropriately, and I think they accomplished every feeling:event that they were going for.