Forums » Production Jobs

New Project, need new crew...

• April 4, 2012 5:02 PM PDT

I am working on a short feature to be shown in 13 different countries,and 7 film festival. I need a great crew who can help me pull this together, it is a beautiful script,an amazing story...I am looking for a Camera man, directors, sound person, lighting,even film maker that like to gain more experience...check some of my work and in my online channelhttp://www.livestream.com/mikerlenda, style="color: #333333; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px;">  this project is for the Haitian, French, African community a broad or any one of such interest.
    If you interested on helping me out please send me a message
    actors are welcome,,,

Student in need of  a great experience i am looking for you....

• April 4, 2012 5:42 PM PDT

I do sound.

• April 4, 2012 5:46 PM PDT

you do? does that mean you want to help,?or?

[blockquote]Mark Solomon said:

I do sound.

[/blockquote]

• April 4, 2012 5:54 PM PDT

[blockquote]Mikerlenda Pongnon said:

you do? does that mean you want to help,?or?

[/blockquote]

Well, I do a lot of work for low budget and student productions. Not as a volunteer, but for much less than my regular day rates. When you have a budget together, we should discuss the project in detail. But if you're looking for an all voluteer crew, I couldn't be a part of it.

• April 4, 2012 5:56 PM PDT

ok fair enough,but you only do sound right...

[blockquote]Mark Solomon said:

Well, I do a lot of work for low budget and student productions. Not as a volunteer, but for much less than my regular day rates. When you have a budget together, we should discuss the project in detail. But if you're looking for an all voluteer crew, I couldn't be a part of it.

[/blockquote]

• October 14, 2014 11:00 AM PDT

Hi Mikerlenda! I know this post was years ago- but are you up to any new projects? I'd love to help you cast. My email is alessandra.rizzotti@backstage.com.