Forums » Production Jobs

Call for filmmakers

• June 12, 2012 3:16 AM PDT

Attention all globetrotting-video-making-wonder-people!

We are looking for a creative jazz enthusiast to shoot and edit the JM Jazz World Orchestra’s session and tour in July 2012. The rehearsal starts in the idyllic Istrian village of Groznjan, Croatia whereafter they will travel for a show or two in Italy and finish up in the picturesque German town of Weikersheim.

What you get:

• An awesome experience with a great international youth jazz orchestra
    • Your flight, food, accommodation & local travel all paid

What we need?

• A 10 minute ‘mini documentary’ showcasing the orchestra to use as promo for their 2013 tour
    • Awesome stills
    • A 1 min ‘teaser’ trailer

We are looking for someone awesome with all-round video knowledge (filming/editing/ post) who can deliver a professional product fast. Someone with their own equipment (or who knows how to hire some for REALLY cheap), someone who is passionate about music and people.

Application and deadlines

If this sounds like you, please send your portfolio and letter of motivation to mail@jmi.net by the 1st of July 2012.

You will hear from by the 3rd of July in case you were selected. If selected you will arrive on the 15th of July in Groznjan and depart on the 29th of July from either Weikersheim or Groznjan.

bit.ly

• June 24, 2012 4:37 AM PDT

Hi ,

I am very intererested in this position and would love to come on board with this project.

I have 3-4 years experience as a camera operative also in editing, interviewing technique and journalism aswell as producing.

I have all nessacery production and post-production equipment required to create a broadcast quality standard professional product,

Including a Sony z1e hd digital video camera, a full sony vegas pro 11 editing suite, lcd monitors, shotgun microphones for direct industry standard audio pick up tripods and stands etc..

I am based in London, England and very willing and keen to travel.

Please reveiw an example of my work that I have provided and get back to me in regards to the position as I am very intrigued and interested to become a part and can dedicate full commitment to the entire propduction.

Regards

Mark Brown

Urban Day Productions

coca-film@hotmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atsfLFYoekk&list=UUkkMySRBRBFKL7WuNsPwmzg&index=0&feature=plcp />

• June 24, 2012 11:36 PM PDT

Hey Mark, thanks for your interest, the vid looks nice!

Please take 5 minutes and send your application to the email provided and we'll get back to you once the deadline closes.

Cheers

[blockquote]Mark Brown said:

Hi ,

I am very intererested in this position and would love to come on board with this project.

I have 3-4 years experience as a camera operative also in editing, interviewing technique and journalism aswell as producing.

I have all nessacery production and post-production equipment required to create a broadcast quality standard professional product,

Including a Sony z1e hd digital video camera, a full sony vegas pro 11 editing suite, lcd monitors, shotgun microphones for direct industry standard audio pick up tripods and stands etc..

I am based in London, England and very willing and keen to travel.

Please reveiw an example of my work that I have provided and get back to me in regards to the position as I am very intrigued and interested to become a part and can dedicate full commitment to the entire propduction.

Regards

Mark Brown

Urban Day Productions

coca-film@hotmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atsfLFYoekk&list=UUkkMySRBRBFKL7WuNsPwmzg&index=0&feature=plcp />

[/blockquote]

• June 25, 2012 2:04 AM PDT

yes I have done so, please check it out, it was sent yesterday

Regards,

Mark Brown

• June 27, 2012 12:50 AM PDT

many thanks Mark! we'll let you know if anything!

[blockquote]Mark Brown said:

yes I have done so, please check it out, it was sent yesterday

Regards,

Mark Brown

[/blockquote]