Forums » Development Forum

Where do you get your ideas for movies?

• 11 posts
    May 11, 2017 8:55 AM PDT
    Some people read books, others have life experiences and fantastic imagination. Where do you get your ideas?
    • 11 posts
    December 20, 2017 5:48 PM PST

I get my Ideas from personal experiences and from books I read.

• 1 posts
    September 11, 2019 10:12 AM PDT
    The possibilities are endless, as infinite as the limit of one's imagination. At the disposal of a storyteller or filmmaker there's movies, short stories, books, music, having company of friends over while talking outside, newspapers, magazines, traveling, relaxing alone, studying the masters of film or art, history, there's so many ways to get ideas from really. I heard once that it's when one just simply relaxes that's when they hit one like a ton of bricks. For instance, here is one of a string of twelve of our intellectual properties in development at DreamFactory Studios: https://www.slated.com/films/204858/
    • 11 posts
    November 25, 2019 7:01 AM PST

Hi Dream Factory, thank you for the post. I am working on the network today. I wish I was working on my screenplays but no one will fix these bugs unless I am paying them big money and that is not something I have today but I want these bugs fixed. Thank you for participating and inspiring me today!

Truly

Kim