Forums » Drones

Car Photography/Videography with drones

• December 16, 2020 4:30 AM PST

Greetings, peeps!

I've got this forum from @Maura B. while I was doing my research about drone film making. I mainly specialize in taking pics/vids of cars since they arent that difficult to work with, also had an IG Page but I've taking it down due to rebranding. Since I am new to this, I'm open to any criticism, so don't hold back!

Gear I used : DJI Mavic Air 2.

Pic: 

http://imgur.com/a/iQgfj8L

Vid: 

https://youtu.be/DxE3kKNWZtE
    This post was edited by Maura Nicolaita at December 16, 2020 4:37 AM PST

• 397 posts
    December 16, 2020 4:42 AM PST

Hey Andrei! Glad to have you on the forums ! We have a technical issue but I edited your post so that links can show properly 

I love the drone video, very professional! Looking forward to see more from you.

• 40 posts
    December 17, 2020 1:01 AM PST

Nice job! 

• 29 posts
    December 17, 2020 1:03 AM PST

I like the video but I would like to see more pictures taken with the drone. Also what was the most difficult part in flying that drone? I want to purchase a drone as well in the future

• 55 posts
    December 17, 2020 1:05 AM PST

Hey man, I will be honest with you. I love the car. I have an Audi RS5 myself and I would like to have a video with it. Can you film on the highway, or only when the car is stationary?

• December 17, 2020 10:26 AM PST
    Alishia Lester said:

I like the video but I would like to see more pictures taken with the drone. Also what was the most difficult part in flying that drone? I want to purchase a drone as well in the future

It does have a lot of sensors in order not to fly it in a tree/building/obstacles. You'll get accustomed in no time. The most difficult part of flying it is keeping it steady when you go full manual. On automatic mode, it is a piece of cake.

• 29 posts
    December 17, 2020 10:57 AM PST
    Andrei Mihalache said:
    Alishia Lester said:

It does have a lot of sensors in order not to fly it in a tree/building/obstacles. You'll get accustomed in no time. The most difficult part of flying it is keeping it steady when you go full manual. On automatic mode, it is a piece of cake.

I was living under the impression that drones are hard to get because of their high price and easy to lose because they seem to be difficult to fly...I would never go full manual because I do not have enough knowledge 

• 22 posts
    April 20, 2021 1:28 AM PDT

Boy I'd love to see a Ferrari filmed like this. Nice gear!

• 27 posts
    May 5, 2021 2:00 AM PDT

That is very cool