Forums » General Forum

5000seconds.com - Every Second Counts

• October 10, 2008 1:58 PM PDT

Hey guys,

Hopefully some of you from Canada have heard about us on the Radio.

5000seconds is a totally new concept in film making. We are looking for talented film makers, musicians and photographers to help contribute to this revolutionary independent film.

This is your chance to be part of a feature film that will be produced and edited by Hollywood veterans!

If you would like to find out further information on how to join us please visit 5000seconds.com or email us at questions@5000seconds.com

We will keep you guys posted on here as the project progresses. We would love to see some of your work.

Thanks!

• October 27, 2008 10:26 AM PDT

We are currently working on an updated version of our website, I will speak to the boss to see if we can work something out! Thanks again for your support :)

• October 28, 2008 6:10 PM PDT

Hey I'm a musician and I'm pretty interested in this. I've bookmarked this page to check back later. http://studentfilmmakers.network/file/smile/wink.gif" mce_src="http://studentfilmmakers.network/file/smile/wink.gif" alt="" phpfox="image-protect">

• October 29, 2008 4:24 AM PDT

Hey Nigel,

Thanks for the interest :) Please don't forget to tell all your friends! The more people that know about our project the better the film will be.

We have some very exciting stuff going on right now, out web programmer is hard at work adding tons and tons of new features!

• November 5, 2008 10:37 PM PST

Looks like the ultimate viral film. Cool! I look forward to seeing the finished website, man.

Rest In Beats: Film Project

• December 5, 2008 12:36 PM PST

Hi all!

Thanks for your interest. Right now 5000 Seconds is exploding with submissions and sponsors. To be a part of this world-wide viral collage of professional and amateur filmmakers, photographers and musicians is exhilerating! I can't wait to see the final project.

And in response to a previous post, the link is htttp://www.5000seconds.com

The more submissions, the better the film! I'd love to hear some more feedback.

• April 16, 2008 11:28 PM PDT

actually if u can afford it, buy the newest final cut and start using it, if u have someone who have a camera shoot some b-roll or if u do any youtube u can cut with it. do have any editing exp at all? later kris