Forums » General Forum

Need Advices for Best Film Shool

• February 7, 2008 11:58 AM PST
    Hey guys!

I'm a newbie in filmmaking, and im looking for best school in filmmaking and directing, any suggestions are appreciated, my friend suggested a filmschool in Asia, Phils which is located in Cebu The International academy of Film and Television. What you think guys? have you heard of it? please help me out. JUST NEW IN THIS CRAFT
  • October 4, 2008 1:50 PM PDT

Try UCLA, I've heard they have a good film school. Visit their website: http://www.tft.ucla.edu/

• October 22, 2008 8:54 AM PDT

I went and visited the Communications Department at the University of Texas, Austin and I was very impressed. I know that they have a very, very respectable program. As does the University of Florida, NYU, and Savannah College of Art and Design.

UCLA, as mentioned before, is also a great film school.

• November 5, 2008 11:07 PM PST

Hey, if im not mistaken, theres a fairly young program at Carnegie Mellon which looks great. They have a strong emphasis on film business practices and entertainment legal along with the hands-on aspect of most film schools. Hope that helps a bit.
    Rest In Beats: Film Project

• May 9, 2007 8:37 PM PDT
    I built my computer, but here are the specs:

COOLER MASTER Praetorian Case
    DFI LanParty UT nf4 Ultra-D Mobo
    AMD Athlon 64 3700+
    Kingston 512mb RAM (x2) I need mooooore, it's so hard to edit on only 1gb of ram
    Evga Nvidia 6800GS PCI-E Video Card

I have dual monitors, 17in and 15in,

is there anything else?