Forums » General Forum

looking for good short story/script

• June 13, 2008 3:05 PM PDT

Hi,
    I'm a film production major at Webster approaching my final year and senior film project.  I am looking for a really good short story/concept for my film.  I am very determined to make a strong film next year and I know it all begins with a good story, so I am searching early and looking as many places as I can for good short scripts/stories or writers who might be interested in collaborating.   You can reach me at rosebud890@hotmail.com
    Thanks,
    Tim

• 39 posts
    July 14, 2008 9:09 AM PDT

did you find a script?

• August 26, 2007 2:16 AM PDT
    Hey Chris,[br][br]

I didn't get if it will be just one long take or different shots that will be put together in editing.[br][br]

In both cases, anyway, I'd try to mount the lights on the roof in blind spots, so you can manage to have only, like, 2 stop of difference. How will you be filming it? Film or digital? Because film will handle the problem much better because of its greater latitude...[br][br]

Another important thing is the orientation of the place. Shooting in early morning or later afternoon may not be a good choice as the sun goes up or down very quickly.[br][br]

About the sheets on the groud, that is a very good idea, the DP for Scorsese (don't recall the name right now) does it frequently and it works.[br][br]

Hope I helped...