Forums » Composers

free Horror,Sci-Fi scores

• September 16, 2011 7:04 AM PDT
    i,m currently trying my hand at composing for scifi,horror based movies.if you,re interested in using my songs or need a composition.please please let me know.thank you
    Kerry%20Lloyd%20Whitehouse
  • November 28, 2011 2:13 PM PST
    A couple of my friends and I are making a horror film and we would appreciate it if we could use some music? The project has been put on hold due to our different schedules and bad weather, but we hope to pick it back up in the spring. This will give us time to write a better script and hopefully find other things we need for the film (like music :)).
  • November 29, 2011 3:47 AM PST
    Hey there.sounds excellent.if u need me to compose original music id love to help out.
    my email is info@kerrylloydwhitehouse.com
    send me on your details and we can chat some more about it
  • December 21, 2011 10:10 AM PST
    Sorry about the long wait. I've been pretty busy. Um why don't I just send you an attachment of the script? I must warn you, it sounds corny in some areas, but the film won't look like that. Every part is meant to be taken seriously, and I hope to convey that with the music.
  • December 21, 2011 11:35 PM PST
    ha,no worries emily.its a busy period for me too.yeah send it on to above email adress.i just bought a tonne of horror software for christmas.