Forums » Screenwriting

Looking for Unpaid Script and Story Work

• March 28, 2012 1:59 PM PDT

Looking for script writer who can provide and interesting and exciting script to my story and can bring creativity and life to this short film. Using any script writing software they feel comfortable as long as script is formatted correctly. Complete credit in final production. Allowed to recruit maximum of 5 though. This is for an animated short of 15 minutes. There is no story at this point however I know what I want and I want a story that allows me to create beautiful animation. Something that features lots of different creatures. I've already designed lots of characters that I would like to include in the film. These are underneath.

So basically, I'm looking for a script and a story for an animated short film that lasts 15 minutes and features lots of different creatures. It can be aimed at any age, no nudity or anything like that though. It is 3D Animation and I'm just looking for a script/story that allows me to create amazingly beautiful animation and just be creative beyond belief! Like thing the most creative thing you can think of! Thing about all the different kinds of monsters and creatures that can be brought to life!

If interested please email recruitment@wilkesanimations.co.uk with your name, your age, your experience (no experience actually required) and a possible story.

It'd be great to work with you.

Many thanks

Nathan Wilkes

P.S. Not all the characters have to be used. You can pick and choose. I am also happy to create additional characters.

• June 19, 2012 2:55 AM PDT

[blockquote]Nathan Wilkes said:

Looking for script writer who can provide and interesting and exciting script to my story and can bring creativity and life to this short film. Using any script writing software they feel comfortable as long as script is formatted correctly. Complete credit in final production...

[/blockquote]

This is still open! Just email