Forums » Composers

Premiere Pro CS4 codec issues

• July 26, 2009 2:37 AM PDT

Hi, uhm first of all I'm no pro and have no superior knowledge regarding codecs and editing. I use k-lite codec pack... worked fine with avi files. So did ace mega codecs + divx. However, I installed final codecs 2008 (after uninstalling evrything else). To make it short, I've tried every possible combination of settings, but it didn't work for me...so I thought why not uninstall it and try the other ones since they were fine. For some reason they don't work...klite and ace...together...separately...I even clean installed my OS...nothing...same issues...either sound is missing...or half of the video is missing...I even updated premiere pro to 4.1 version...nothing...same problems... any suggestions? I want to apologize if this post was stupid, but I'm at this level and well yeah need help :)

• 39 posts
    July 26, 2009 7:35 PM PDT

We have many composers there are about a hundred or so in the composer group and you can so searches in teh browse members search to find composers, camera operators, directors and we have a few actors.

http://studentfilmmakers.network/groups/view/id_41/title_Composers/