Forums » Film Festivals and Filmmaking Contests

Call for submissions @ i_doc, interactive documentary workshop!

• January 28, 2015 1:09 AM PST

i_doc workshop, a project development programme for expanded documentaries is now preparing for a third rich, inspiring and creative edition. 

The workshop will take place from the 19th to the 23rd of April 2015 during the Vision du Réel International Film Festival in Nyon (Switzerland) - it’s addressed to all audiovisual professionals who are interested in digital nonfiction storytelling and interactivity.

i_doc is project-oriented, so if you have a project or if you would like to know more about interactive documentaries and multiplatform storytelling to further develop a project of yours, you’ll have the chance to meet cross media experts from all around the world, who will be there to share their knowledge and help you with the creation of a first working concept. 

Already confirmed guests are Nonny de la Peña (USA), creator of “Project Syria”, Navid and Vassiliki Khonsari (USA), creators of “1979 Revolution”, Ewa Przybylak and Łukasz Górka (PL), creative producers of “Warsaw Rising 1944″ and Christian Popp (F), co-producer of “Priya’s Shakti”. And many more are to come!

Should you be interested in our workshop, please visit www.idoc.supsi.ch

/>