Forums » General Forum

Private Screening of Winter Nights 8/15th

• July 20, 2009 12:10 PM PDT

I’m pleased to announce the completion of our humble short film, Winter Nights, and would like to extend a warm invitation to you for the private screening that will be taking place on August 15.  The screening will be in Milpitas, California and the showings are as follow:

1st showing starts at 11:30am

2nd showing starts at 1:30pm

Seating is limited so please RSVP at your earliest convenience, as the availability will be on a first come first serve basis.

The specific location will be provided once your RSVP is confirmed.   You may RSVP by visiting winternights.info or e-mail me directly. 

You may find us on:

www.twitter.com/projwn

www.myspace.com/projwn

www.youtube.com/projwn

www.vimeo.com/winternights  

For your convenience, below is the synopsis:

Winter Nights is about a strong-willed Megan Snow, who kidnaps a decorated WWII veteran, Colton Winters. Through a series of flash-backs the film begins to reveal one woman’s powerful secret behind the kidnapping, what drives Megan to such act, and what propels the reclusive Colton to go along on the journey with the young and seemingly innocent Megan.  Is it her charm? Is it her will?  Is it the Luger? Or is it destiny?  Whatever the reasons may be that brought Megan and Colton together, though generations apart, is the best and the worst that could have happened to their very lives.  Their brief road adventure fills with quirkiness, misunderstanding through a generation gap, and unforeseen danger that awaits them. Through it all they each discover the true meaning of second chances, forgiveness, and that pride has its place and time, but when we let pride get in the way of love, our lives fill with emptiness…like sleeping on a block of ice.

I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Thank You.