Forums » Composers

I am looking to score a 1-5 minute short film

• April 25, 2021 1:39 PM PDT

I would very much love to help a filmmaker by composing music for a short film (1-5 minutes in length). If you are a filmmaker and would like to collaborate, please consider me for scoring your film. My demo reel is here on the Network and also on my website at https://randalloelerich.com

I have studied composing music for film and television from the Berklee College of Music. I can compose music for any genre. My goal would be to help a film's Director realize their vision, and work with a Director so the music fits her/his needs for the film.

randall oelerich

• 397 posts
    April 26, 2021 4:32 AM PDT

The quality of your work is impressive, Randall! :) I am looking forward to see many productive collabs from you! :D

• 27 posts
    May 5, 2021 1:56 AM PDT

That's very good! This kind of experiences help you use your passion and develop your skills even more. I am from Estonia, don't know how easy would it be for us to work together but if you are up for it, I will message you when I will work on my next short film :)

• May 5, 2021 12:48 PM PDT
    Oskar Kuusk said:

...if you are up for it, I will message you when I will work on my next short film :)

Yes, that would be nice!

• 43 posts
    June 20, 2021 9:42 AM PDT

Nice website! Good luck! I hope you get noticed