Forums » General Forum

Training Ground - The place to be!

• May 14, 2009 2:24 AM PDT
    Hi everybody!

I just wanted to give a way a tip off an event side by side to the FEST International Film Festival (www.fest.pt) in Portugal between the 22nd and 28th of June!

There will be a lot of well known lectures, great workshops and awsome networking! Don't miss it!

"FEST Training Ground is a place where film enthusiast and film makers from all over the world gather in one week to attend a deluxe training, from workshops to master classes, lectured by the industries top experts with recognized achievements.

The event will take place between the 22nd and the 27th of June 2009 in Espinho, Portugal, a tourism orientated city and one of the summer hotspots of Portugal, 15 minutes south of Porto on the seacoast line.

The program approach the key issues on film making, from Script Writing, analysis of a specific style to technical disciplines such as sound editing. The program will be wide in activities so that every participant can tailor make the experience according to preferences."

Read more at the webpages:
    www.fest.pt
    www.trainingground.fest.pt

See
    you there!!!
    Jonna

• June 17, 2009 10:23 AM PDT

great and good question i need to start taking advantage of my scools new cameras