Forums » Composers

Theme for Cooking Show

• December 11, 2009 10:02 PM PST

Hello,

I'm working on a small low-budget cooking show for a local tv station.  I am looking for any composers who have a song they wouldn't mind our using as the theme/credit song, as well as musical cues to be used throughout the show.  This is a collaboration for the first 6 episodes.  I'm definitely not asking anybody to create something for free.  I'm also not giving the illusion of "if this makes money you will be paid" as in all likelihood we will barely be able to cover hard expenses with our sponsors.

If you happen to have some cues already made that you think would be a good fit for our program, and if you wouldn't mind if we licensed them for very very little money (or free), then please give me a shout.

We are not looking for electronica, synthesizer, hip-hop, etc. music.  This show is for Maine, and the demo is about 90% Caucasian over the age of 60.

Thanks

Greg

• August 22, 2009 8:10 AM PDT

uhm...wrong!!!!!!....:))) laptopul e mai scump...avid...nu e suficient...:P si exista alternative mai ieftine ... :P cum ar fi..inchiriatul:P

• January 24, 2012 7:58 AM PST

Hey Greg, If you still need some music check me out here http://raystrick.com/music/ />

You can use whatever you like.

Cheers,

Ray.